Thursday, January 12, 2012

Service Learning

Currently I do not have a service learning person, but I am in contact with some places.

The places I am looking into are GLAD (Greater Los Angeles Agency on Deafness), John Tracy Clinic, and HEAR Center.

The first service learning that I am trying to get is working with GLAD and with that I have the email of one of the people that work for GLAD. The second is I have to number for Jill Muhes at the John Tracy Clinic. I was put in contact with these people by the people I was originally looking for service learning with, the HEAR Center.

I haven't started work at any of these places yet.

Edit:

I now have a service learning person.

The place I am service learning at is the HEAR Center in Pasadena. They work with people who are losing their hearing. I will be working with Alyssa Wasserman and helping in any way that I can. I will be observing audiovisual testing as well as speech therapy. I also will be trying to volunteer at the Hope House in El Monte for some extra hours.

I will be starting Thursday, January 26th.

1 comment: