Sunday, September 11, 2011

Interview Check.

The person I am going to attempt to interview is Marlee Matlin. The reason I want to interview her is that she is a deaf actress and has done a lot of different things in the deaf community. The fact that she has gone on to do so much is inspiring. She has written a book, and been a producer on different shows. The fact that she never lets her disability stop her is amazing.

In addition to the questions I would ask her:
1. What has been the hardest part of growing up/working while being deaf?
2. How do you think people today can help make life easier on deaf and hard of hearing people?

My back-up interview is a man named Michael Agyin. I want to interview him because he does a lot of work with different organizations involving deaf/hard of hearing children. I think it would be interesting to hear what he has seen and learned with working with kids with his disability.

1 comment:

  1. The person I interview changed. I ended up interviewing Mr. Brad Munson. He and his wife adopted a deaf child so he knows what it is like to be a part of the deaf culture seeing as he had to learn it when he and his wife adopted their daughter.

    ReplyDelete